Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Here We Go....

So, as I have promised time and time again, I have actual court documents to back up what I am saying. Now, the first documents you will see are handwritten and have my notes written in, just to explain who is who, but after that, you are going to get the real deal, with names taken out to protect privacy.

I am going to leave the case number in...because I feel that this is all public record, and if you are so inclined, you can come to my county in North Carolina and walk right into the file room at the clerk of court's office and read my ENTIRE file.

And let me just say, that my ENTIRE file is about a foot thick...a FOOT! A foot of paper...as thin as can be.

I tried to call my kids tonight..and my suspicions were confirmed. Their mother is lying to them. My 13 year old all but cussed me out. They think that I don't pay any child support and that I don't want them.

NOTHING could be further from the truth.

However, I am just worried about them. I am so torn inside right now because I feel that I have failed them, even though I know the truth.

I mean, she left me for another man...and not only did she leave me, she left her children. Her CHILDREN! She came to my shop and dropped all the kids off and said she was leaving....leaving everything.

Well, yeah, I panicked. And to make sure she was sure about what she was doing, I had her sign a letter, which I will display for you now. The letter has been redacted and had "the Ex" and "Me" added in, but it is the actual letter she signed.

My intention on getting her to sign this was to make her realize what she was giving up.

In the end, she didn't bat an eye....she just signed.

I will say that I was not Sir Galahad or anything. I acted wrongly in that situation, although I didn't know I was. Tomorrow, I will show even more documents (lots of documents) displaying my lack of "cool under pressure". But, when you don't know anything about anything, what are you to do?

So, without further fanfare: Handwritten Leaving

There you go. Yes, I redacted names and addresses and put place-markers in the way so that it would make sense. No, I did not change any of the context or any of the truth.

The truth.

That is what this is all about, and after tonight, and the conversations I had with my children, I realize now more than ever that the truth is subjective to the environment you live in. I thought that after all my children and I have been through in the past 3+ years, things would finally be better.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

I would go further, but I don't want to be negative.

I have said that I will not bash, or lie. So far, I have not done either....

Please pray for me, but most of all, please pray for my children.

Until next time, my friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment