Thursday, September 22, 2011

And the Hits Just Keep On Comin'


Sorry I have been MIA for a few days; I will explain what is currently happening later in this post.

For now, I will continue where I left off. As I stated in my last post, my Ex was gone. She admitted to me that she was in South Carolina, but she would not tell me much more. All she would tell me was that she was staying with "a friend", had put a deposit down on a place, and that she was working. Where, I don't know, but she claimed to have a job. However, she also claimed she was only eating rice because she was broke even though she emptied the bank accounts.

Over the course of our conversations, I continued to try to get more information about where she was and what she was doing, again to find out if she was okay...and if she was ever coming back, if for no other reason than to see the kids.

She continued to be fixated on whom I had spoken to at her workplace and what they had told me. She told me that she had called her employer (this was a good job, by the way) and that she had told them that she was quitting. However, when I spoke to them, they said that she just stopped showing up for work. They also told me that she had been on thin ice for some time because she was either always late or just not showing up altogether.

This information, coupled with the information I gained from co-workers (and other people) that she had been bragging about having an affair, solidified in my mind that she was with this new guy. I didn't have any proof of that, but it was a very strong suspicion.

It wouldn't be until she returned and we went to court for temporary custody that I would learn the real truth about everything. Well, I say everything, but I know there is a lot I still don't know, but to be honest, at this point I really don't care about all the details. All I know for certain is what she testified to in court, and that is enough to make a person's head spin.

The entire time that she was gone and I was extremely concerned about her; wanting her to come and see her kids, or at least show and interest in seeing them, she was lying to me.

Yes, she was in South Carolina for a time, but it was not for very long. She left South Carolina and came back to our city...only to pick up her boyfriend. She did not contact me at that time at all, and she did not make any effort to see the children, even though she was in the same town.

This was also the point when she filed the restraining order I have previously shown you.

After filing the restraining order and picking up her boyfriend, she left town again and went to Colorado. Yep, clear across the country....and I never knew. I never found out she was in CO until the temporary custody trial started.

Amazing, huh?

I always had the feeling when I spoke to her on the phone that she was scared to tell me where she was. I don't think she was scared because of what I might do; I think she was scared because of what her boyfriend might do if he found out she was talking to me and giving me any information.

I've said before that this guy was not a good guy, and I will share more on that later...I don't want to get ahead of myself here. Just know that he has a questionable background...and was not always nice to my children.

This guy would end up coming in and out of her life (and the lives of my children) for the better part of a year, and whenever he was around, there was always trouble. I never even met the guy, but I heard enough about him from my kids to know that I didn't want him around them at all.

When I post next, I will talk about her return and the custody trial. I will show you documents that contain her testimony about what she had done, and I will probably shake your faith in the justice system in a major way.

But for now, an update:

Today is my oldest daughter's birthday. She is 12 years old and the most beautiful girl in the world. I miss her dearly, as I miss all my kids.

Not seeing them is taking a major toll on me. I went to the doctor today for a check-up and to get some medication refills and my blood pressure was high and my heart rate was high.

Stress takes a major toll on your body.

The other night, I was on facebook and saw that my oldest son was on. I began to chat with him. I asked him where he was, and his response was "don't worry about it". When I prompted further, he exited the chat and unfriended me from facebook. I then realized that he had blocked me entirely.

I then attempted to call my children. Because I don't get to see them due to her contempt, calling is the only way I can talk to them.

When I called, I got an automated message that the number was disconnected.

She is alienating me from my children. As this blog continues, you will see that this is a pattern. Things go well for awhile, and then everything goes off the rails...just like they have now.

So there you have it. I can't contact them at all. This is not the first time this has happened, but I'm terrified because the last time this happened, she up and moved them all to Colorado without my knowledge and I was at the police stating trying to put out an Amber alert.

That is yet another chapter of this story yet to come.

So, on my daughter's birthday, I have no way to contact her. I have no way to contact any of them. I don't know if they are safe at home, at their grandmother's, or who knows where. I miss them terribly, and I am afraid for them.

I expect a call from my attorney (who has been in trial all week) tomorrow. Hopefully I can begin gaining some ground here.

So, yeah, I can see why my blood pressure might be high!

Please pray for me and my children. Pray that they are safe, pray that they always know I love them, and pray for their mom to realize that this is hurting them more than she could even realize.

Pray for me to be able to see them very soon, and pray that I may find peace and get some sleep.

Until next time, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment